Monday, July 21, 2014

KM Duathlon


On Saturday night, I went with my friend and her sis friends to Changi Village Food Centre for dinner before we head to Changi Exihibition Centre for the KM Duathlon. I ate Hokkien Mee and had Red Ruby for dessert.

The Hokkien mee($3.50) was okay. I like the chilli. The prawn and squid were not over cooked. However, it had that fishy taste which I don't really like.










The Red Ruby was nice, my sis friend bought it for me (hehe, lucky me). I like the syrup which reminds me of bandung. Lychee was juicy as always.

Now on to the KM Duathlon, the first ever KM Duathlon which consist of running and cycling over 2 distances- KM60 Distance(10km run, followed by 40km cycle and ending with a 10km run) and KM30 Distance(5km run, followed by 20km cycle and ending with a 5km run). 

I volunteered with my friend to help out in this event. We reported at the venue at around 11pm and stayed awake all the way(so hiong sia me, haha not really, I actually took a few naps) till 2pm the next day when the event ended. We were given snack pack, breakfast and lunch for survival which were more than enough. The people there were really easy to get along with and I found people who attends the same school as me(such a small, small world). 
Look at them run
Let the race begin! There wasn't much to do while they were running so, I took out my phone and began taking photos! 

Look at the sunrise. So pretty.

After a few minutes, the sun appeared.

So this was how I spent my Saturday night till Sunday afternoon. When I got home, I bathed and KO immediately(fyi I slept for 11 hours). 

No comments:

Post a Comment