Monday, July 28, 2014

Dean & Deluca

Went with ZQ to Dean & Delica. Look at those yummy cakes!


I ordered Caramel Cheesecake ($8). The caramel layer was a little too thin so I couldn't really taste it(kinda disappointed since I love caramel). However the cake was rich, dense and cheesy. Good with a cup of hot tea. I also love that there were walnuts as it helped cut the richness I got from the cake. This is a must try for cheesecake lovers. Overall I think they should have a much thicker layer of caramel but still I like it.

ZQ ordered the Rainbow Cake ($7.50) and to our surprise each layer had a different fruity taste. The frosting also had a fruity flavor. Something different from the usual rainbow cake. However, ZQ said one of the layers tasted like cough syrup. I tried a little and thought that it was nice and moist but I still prefer my rich yummy cheesecake which ZQ would disagree. 

Rate
Caramel Cheesecake: 8/10 ☺
Rainbow Cake: 7.5/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment