Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Toothsome Cafe

Toothsome Cafe is set up by the people behind 8Tarts N Pastries which zq told me. No wonder there were brochures of 8Tarts N Pastries on the side of the tables.

Sweet Potato Fries ($3.90). I like the sweet potato fries, sweet and salty. It is denser and less crispy then regular potato fries. But I think it's more worth it then the regular potato fries that the sell at the same price.

Wagyu Beef Burger ($12,90)- Premium Wagyu Beef w lettuce, tomato n cheese served with fries. Choices of Sesame Bun OR Charcoal Bun OR Multigrain Bun. I chose the Charcoal bun which had lots sesame seeds on both the top and bottom of the bun. The beef was a little tough and dry and could use a lot more seasoning (maybe like salt). I like soggy fries but the type of soggy fries served here was not to my liking. For the positives, I like the wooden cutting board they use to serve the dish and the fact that you would be full from eating this burger.

This is a good place for families with little kids as there as toys corner where kids can play and occupy themselves while parents have a  more peaceful meal.

Rate:
Sweet Potato Fries: 7/10 ☺
Wagyu Beef Burger: 5/10 ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment