Sunday, March 1, 2015

Honey Creme

Finally tried Honey Creme!

Honey Creme is a South Korean brand that serves soft serve ice cream using organic milk. When they first opened on 26 Oct 2014 there was always a long queue forming outside their stall. So long that I didn't bother queuing for it. But now the hype for Honey Creme is over and no more queues (yay!).

Shared the Organic Cotton Candy ($5.50) with zq- Organic sugar is obtained as the main element for making this cotton candy. The original soft serve ice-cream is wigged with this natural color and non-artificial flavoring fluffy white cotton candy. On top of this cotton candy, you will see studs of Italian pink rock salt acting upon as a catalyst of flavor to this spectacular tasting ice-cream. 

I didn't know they sprinkled salt on top of the cotton candy. It was a good choice, I love eating the sweet, fluffed up, light cotton candy with the salt. Reminds me of favorite salted caramel. Zq and I ate the cotton candy first. Now on to the ice cream. At first bite, it tasted like unsweetened whipped cream to me. For zq, it tasted like unsalted butter which I also agree. After a while it tasted a little like almond and then it started to taste like Mr Bean soya ice cream. Texture wise, it was creamy. It wasn't so sweet which I like. Overall I really like it but not so for zq who prefers llao llao.

Rate:
Organic Cotton Candy: 8.5/10 ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment