Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fluff

I heard that Fluff Bakery sells some awesome tasting cupcakes so there I was queuing up even before they opened.

Salted Caramel Cupcake ($4)- light and fluffy vanilla cake with a salted caramel filling, topped with mascarpone frosting and salted caramel drizzle. Cake was moist and taste like vanilla. Frosting was not too sweet and went well with the salted caramel drizzle. Even though there wasn't a lot of  salted caramel drizzled on the cupcake, I could still taste the salted caramel in every bite. The best part about this cupcake was the salted caramel filling! I absolutely love ADORE salted caramel!! When I bit into it, it was salty goodness 

Mooncake ($4)- light and fluffy brown sugar cake with a white lotus and salted egg yolk filling, a very light green tea frosting and white chocolate chips. This is a really interesting cupcake and as the name suggest, it really does taste like mooncake. I applaud fluff bakery for coming up with this flavor.(my first time seeing it in a cupcake form) The cake was moist and went well with the white lotus paste and egg yolk filling. However, the egg yolk together with the frosting tasted a little weird so I just ate the yolk without the frosting which was yummy.

This is the BEST cupcake I have tried. I don't mind going back to buy more. Maybe next time I'll buy the mooncake flavor instead of mooncake for my family to try.

Rate: 
Salted Caramel Cupcake:10/10 
Mooncake: 9/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment