Monday, September 22, 2014

Shunjuu

So Sebastian asked me out for dinner with his friends at Robertson Quay. I thought we were meeting at 7pm so I prepared my timing nicely to be there just on time but... who knew he would have arrived earlier (like more than 1 hour plus earlier?? ). So annoying cause he made me rush to be there earlier too! Anyway I got there just before 7pm but his friends arrived like 7.15pm. So after contemplating we decided to dine at Shunjuu.

We opted for an indoor seat since we didn't want to sweat. The lightning as you can see from the picture were quite dim(which made it hard to take pictures). When we were seated we were given a wet towel.

All of us ordered Gohan($3)-steamed rice. Plain short grain rice.

We also ordered Charcoal-Grill Set. I also ordered Chicken Set D($16)- Chicken wing, chicken meat ball, chicken thigh, chicken filet with fish roe and chicken meat with cartilage. To me I felt that all of them were overcooked cause the meat were all quite tough. Taste wise it was okay. The one that I like the most was the chicken filet with fish roe because I liked the fish roe texture.

Even though the food wasn't up to what I had expected, it's a great place to chill with your friends.

Rate:
Chicken Set D: 5/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment