Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Merely Ice Cream

Decided to give Merely Ice Cream a try since I heard some good review about it. So I brought zq along for our adventure.


 I like the font and the way the menu is being shown! Looks cool.

Anyway, we looked at all the ice cream flavors available that day, we decided on Salted Butterscotch and Dark Chocolate with Waffle($2.40)- Rich, salty, buttery and sweet salted butterscotch ice cream and strong and bitter dark chocolate ice cream with a nice waffle that is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I love the salted butterscotch(My weakness for sweet & salty combination❤)while zq like her dark chocolate. The waffles for me were good-nice flavor and not too dry. Zq on the other hand felt that it was dry(she wished there was some sort of sauce like honey)

Each scoop of ice cream served here is slightly bigger than what you get at most ice cream shop. There's also some magazines under the tables to read and free ice water.

Rate:
Salted Butterscotch: 9/10 
Dark Chocolate: 7/10 
Waffle: 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment