Saturday, July 26, 2014

Singapore International Band Festival (SIBF)

So Ang Mo Kio Alumni Wind Ensemble(AMKAWE) participated in the SIBF yesterdayHow did my day went?
Well, I got out of school earlier and headed to amkss for rehearsal, afterwards the bus came, had an apple pie and then sound check at TRCC before the real performance commenced.



Mrs Seah was so nice, she bought apple pie for everyone(which we ate on the bus)!


Check us out. Someone took a photo of us taking a selfie before the actual performance. FYI we were taking a selfie at the backstage while waiting for our turn. We're too cool. Hahah.


So yea, really glad that I joined AMKAWE for SIBF. Really hated and enjoyed all the practices we had together. Hated then I couldn't have my Saturdays free but loved that I could spent time with my band friends again.
Even though we did not get first place liked we had hoped, it was still a wonderful experience being able to make music with everyone together. Gonna miss everyone especially............ my clarinet! ):


A picture of my love. Gonna miss having my mouth hurt by you...

No comments:

Post a Comment