Sunday, October 12, 2014

FIX

Went with my friends to FIX cause I wanted to try their donuts. Finding the place was a little tricky cause I didn't really look at the address carefully so I didn't know it was in the HomeTeamNS clubhouse. 

Anyway, we found the place and I ordered 3-Cheese Penne Gratin($10)- It's mac & cheese with 3 different type of cheese. There were diced onions, mushrooms and chicken inside. The dish was a little rich but other than that it was okay. Price wise, I think it could be cheaper. It was kinda small.
Iced Chocolate ($6)- Instead of $6, I paid $3 for it since I ordered it as a set with the penne gratin. This is the best chocolate I have ever drank. Mildly sweet with the perfect chocolate-yness ❤

Donuts with Salted Egg Yolk Custard Dip ($7)- Soft and fluffy donuts. The dip was good however it did not stick to the donuts so you couldn't really taste much of the dip. If only the donuts contain the dip as a filling on the inside, it would be better.

Rate:
3-Cheese Penne Gratin: 6/10 ☺
Iced Chocolate: 10/10 ☺
Donuts with Salted Egg Yolk Custard Dip: 6/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment